Health and Information – Often we weaken the pain in the area of our head, and we just consider it an ordinary headache. Watch Out !! maybe you have symptoms of brain disorder and nervous system.
For that we must remain aware of the health of our bodies, especially in the head, because the head is a very vital member of the body in which there is a very important organ, the brain.
For that our brain must always be protected from various kinds of disorders that usually attack our brain.
What is brain and nervous system disorders?
How common is this condition?
What are the signs and symptoms of the nervous system and brain disorders?
- A sudden, persistent headache
- Changing or different headaches
- Can not feel (numb) or tingling
- Weakness or loss of muscle strength
- Loss of vision or double vision
- Memory loss
- Impaired mental ability
- Lack of coordination
- Muscle stiffness
- Tremors and convulsions
- Back pain that radiates to the soles of the feet or other body parts
- Muscle and butt atrophy
Symptoms of a nervous system disorder can mimic a condition or other medical problem. Always consult a doctor for a diagnosis.
What causes nervous system and brain disorders?
- Blood supply problems (blood vessel disorders)
- Injury (trauma), especially in the head and spinal cord
- Problems that arise at birth (congenital)
- Mental health problems, such as anxiety disorders, depression, or psychosis
- Exposure to toxic substances, such as carbon monoxide, arsenic, or lead
- Problems that cause gradual loss of function (degenerative), such as Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis (MS), Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), Alzheimer’s disease, Huntington’s disease, Huntington’s disease, Huntington’s disease, and peripheral neuropathy
- Infection, which can occur in the brain (encephalitis or abscess) or membranes that cover the brain and spinal cord (meningitis)
- Excessive use or withdrawal of drugs from drugs prescribed and sold freely, illegal drugs, or alcohol
- Affected by a brain tumor
What makes me more at risk for nervous system and brain disorders?
- Injuries and falls that cause brain nerves to become damaged
- Affected by HIV / AIDS
- Alcoholism: Thiamine deficiency (B1), in particular, is common in people who use alcohol because alcohol contributes to poor eating habits and other deficiencies
- Use of Antibiotics: Certain antibiotics have been known to provide neuropathic side effects
How is this disorder diagnosed?
- Identify the location of the abnormality that is causing the symptoms
- Determine whether testing is needed and, if necessary, what tests should be performed
- Diagnostic tests may be needed to confirm the diagnosis or eliminate other disorders that may occur
What are the treatments for brain disorder and nervous system?
What can I do independently to deal with brain disorder and nervous system?
- Regular exercise
- Don’t smoke or use tobacco products
- Get plenty of rest
- Treat health conditions that can reduce nervous system function, such as diabetes, high blood pressure
- Take a balanced diet
- Drink lots of water and other liquids. This helps prevent dehydration, which can cause confusion and memory problems