Healthzia – What will you do when experiencing shortness of breath anxiety? Of course you feel panic, right? Then how do I fix it? consider the following reviews.
Feelings of anxiety are normal when you are in danger. However, if anxiety appears accompanied by symptoms of shortness of breath anxiety and a pounding heart, you should immediately see a doctor.
Because there are several diseases that cause shortness of breath, anxiety, and heart palpitations.
Here’s Overcoming shortness of breath anxiety
For this reason, in overcoming the symptoms you have, the anxiety disorder you suffer must first be overcome.
There are a number of tips that you can do to overcome this anxiety disorder, namely:
- Don’t withdraw from your environment. Stay in touch with the people around you and try to express how you feel.
- Doing what you love such as traveling, watching movies, singing, playing music.
- Doing new things.
- Bask in the sun.
- Exercise regularly.
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Enough sleep.
- Positive thinking.
Symptoms of anxiety and shortness of breath
Anxiety is your body’s natural fear response. This is known as the fight-or-flight response. Your body reacts physically and mentally to prepare you to fight or run from the situation.
Other symptoms that can occur during this response and result from anxiety include:
- breathe faster
- shortness of breath or feeling of being choked
- feeling like a lump in your throat
- muscle tension
- heart palpitations (feels like a stronger, faster heartbeat)
- feeling faint, dizzy, or unstable
- nausea or stomach discomfort
- restlessness, irritability, or feelings of restlessness
For that you have to do the various methods above to immediately overcome shortness of breath anxiety. The most important thing is that you must be diligent in exercising every day.
If the situation is getting worse every day, go to the doctor immediately to get more intensive treatment.
Then the doctor will provide excellent treatment if it is known the various complaints you feel.