Health and Information – How are ways to refresh the brain? Too busy every day does make our brains become stressed, especially coupled with the increasingly crowded city conditions, making us more bored with daily work.
Especially for people who only work in the office and face complicated and complicated jobs, of course, makes our brain become bored and feel like going out of the routine.
How are ways to refresh the brain?
- Listening to music – Music turns out to make our brains refreshed, therefore I recommend listening to music for 25 minutes after returning from work. Choose the type of music that you like the most, it will also refresh our brains from our daily routine.
- Exercise – Besides being able to nourish the body, exercise can actually refresh our brain. Do it for 30 minutes every day after returning from work, it will make our brains refreshed.
- Laugh – Get used to we laugh everyday, both at home or at work. It turns out that laughter can eliminate the thoughts that accumulate in our heads. I suggest that after coming home from work watching TV shows filled with jokes, so we can join in laughing and feel entertained.
- Mental training – Train your brain with confusing questions, it will make our brain refreshed if a confusing question can be answered.
- Socialize – Many benefits are obtained from us socializing with friends or neighbors. One of them is that it can refresh our brains that face daily work and many problems. By socializing we can get unique stories from the people around us, so that we become more excited and our brains become refreshed.
- Short sleep – By doing short sleep during the day while resting work, then our brain will be refreshed. Try to sleep for 20-25 minutes during the day when resting, it will refresh our body and brain.
- Smell something that smells good – This you can do by inhaling the aroma of a cup of coffee or lighting a candle with the smell of our favorite aromatherapy, it can refresh the brain.
- Massage – Massage can make our brain relax, the body fresh, and can increase our immunity. Do it once a week to get freshness in our body and brain.
- Take a Warm Shower – In addition to health therapy, a warm bath can also refresh our tired brain after a day’s work. Take a warm bath for 50-10 minutes after work. It can make you sleep soundly and when you wake up your brain is refreshed.
- Wish for a moment – For a moment, let our imagination wander like when I was a child. This can refresh our brain and mind, so we can focus more on doing our daily tasks and work.